North West Wider Workforce Primary Care Clinical Supervisor Course
The Greater Manchester Training Hub has created a series of bespoke virtual courses for General Practice Clinicians working at Advanced Practice level, who wish to start their training career by clinically supervising the wider workforce in a Primary Care Learning Environment.
These courses will allow delegates to develop their teaching skills, and on completion of selected workshops, will enable them to supervise specific disciplines within the wider workforce.
“Primary care, being the front door to the NHS, has seen the workload quantity and complexity rise, increasing the pressure on this system. The workforce needed to deliver this fit for purpose care need to match this rise in quantity and variety. “
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have knowledge of the disciplines they wish to supervise and how to identify their learning needs
- Be able to structure a teaching session for a learner and be aware of basic teaching methods
- Be able to teach and assess workplace communication skills
- Understand discipline specific assessments that may be required how to complete them
- Have developed their own personal learning plan related to their role as supervisor
- Be able to supervise a wide range of Primary Care Workforce learners including Nurses, ACPs, Physician Associates, Paramedics and Pharmacists
To be kept up to date with upcoming dates and information for this course please visit: Greater Manchester Training Hub