Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme (ARRS) Recruitment Support Offer
NHS England and Improvement (North West) working in partnership with MIAA Solutions have developed a recruitment offer to support Primary Care Networks to employ more ARRS roles in 2021/2022.
This recruitment support offer has been designed to reduce the recruitment burden and workload on Primary Care Networks and to provide support and stability at system level across Cheshire and Merseyside.
This is a free service at no cost to PCNs provided by NHS England.
- A single point of contact for Primary Care Networks.
- Streamlined approach at scale, to support the recruitment process.
- A bespoke tailored recruitment process solution to meet the ARRS criteria.
- All aspects of process included; from advertising to preliminary interview to shortlist stage.
- A flexible model to reflect the PCNs capacity to complete elements of the recruitment process themselves.
The recruitment at-scale will cover the 15 roles included in the ARRS.
To register your interest or if you have any queries relating to this offer of support please email: [email protected]