July 12 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Healthcare Support Workforce Apprenticeships in Primary Care – Employer Webinar – Date change – Reminder
This webinar is suitable for Primary Care employers in the North West who would like to find out about how apprenticeships can be used to help develop the Primary Care support workforce.
This webinar will cover:
- Apprenticeships – The Primary Care Perspective
- Workforce Data and Workforce Planning
- Using Apprenticeships to develop the workforce
- Apprenticeship Standards and Pathways Available to Develop the Workforce
- Apprenticeship Levy Funding
- Implementing Apprenticeships – the Practical Steps Required to Plan and Prepare for an Apprentice
- Questions and Session Close
Date: 12th July, 1pm – 3pm (please note this session has been rearranged from 4th May 2022, 1:30pm – 3:30pm – anyone who booked onto the 4th May will not have to re-book to attend on 12th July, your booking will carry over).
Booking: Please use this link to book your place. Please note: a link to the session will be emailed to you on 11th July – please hold the date and time in your diary until then.